Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update!

                       My Journeys At The Moment 
I have been embarking on a couple of journeys recently which are Self Love & Respect, Hair and Weight Gain Journey. I know it sounds like a lot but " I can do it!" The hair journey consist of nurturing my hair back to health and maintaining, so I could get more length. I have slipped up a few times but I'm getting there! lol My self love and respect journey consist of learning about myself, getting to know what I want and what I will and will not tolerate as far as relationship (family, friends and boyfriend) goes. This journey has been amazing and I'm learning something new everyday. And last but not least, my weight gain journey is simple....I want to gain a little weight..... THE HEALTHY WAY! I know I'm not going too much into detail about my journeys but I will. I promise. I've been slacking on my blogging. (I'm also trying to organize my days...so probably on every Wednesday I will blog.)

See ya this Wednesday!
= )
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment